With increased data and demand for network capacity higher than ever before, the wholesale business plays a crucial role in delivering customer value and satisfaction.
To further discuss the importance of wholesale capacity in enhancing international telecommunications infrastructure projects and other services, Telecom Review is hosting a virtual panel entitled “Increased Data Boosting Wholesale Capacity” on July 12 at 5 p.m. Dubai time.
This panel will shed light on the following topics:
- Capacity growth and network upgrades: 5G, fiber and cloud adoption
- Evolving customer experience and go-to-market strategies
- Meeting connectivity demands with subsea cable and data center investments
- Importance of regional and global collaboration for innovation
- Deploying best sustainability practices for data centers
- Scaling network transformation and network security
- What’s next globally: activating next-gen networks for digital use cases
Don't miss out on this important and timely panel discussion.